You can register to vote if:
- you are a U.S. citizen AND
- you are a resident of Utah; AND
- you will be at least 18 years old on Election Day.
Obtain a registration form online at: http://elections.utah.gov/VoterRegistrationForm.pdf
You can register to vote:
- in person, by filling out a voter registration form at your county clerk's office; the form must be delivered 15 days before the election
- by mail, by filling out a mail-in voter registration form and mailing it to your county clerk's office; the form must be postmarked 30 days before the election.
- when you apply for services at most state and federal social service agencies, such as the Drivers License Division, Division of Workforce Services, Utah State Department of Health, Women, Infant and Children (WIC) Offices, the Division of Services for People with Disabilities, the Department of Rehabilitation, and public colleges and universities.
Check the Salt Lake County Clerk's website for more info.
Call the Lieutenant Governor's Office at (801) 538-1041.